Let's Get this Party Started!!
Hey friend! I am so excited you decided to host an online Mary Kay Party to reactivate your 50% discount! Hosting a party is a fun and simple way to reconnect with friends, family, and customers, as well as earn free and discounted products for very little work. I want your party to be super successful so that you can maximize your earnings!! I've compiled some helpful information and tips so you can kill it in your party and hopefully walk away with lots of new products. Check it out!
Let's reactivate your 50% discount so you get ALL the PERKS!
💗Where Will Your Party Be Held?💗
We will run your party through Facebook in a party group. I will create a group just or you that you will add your attendees into the group the day before the party starts. This will be our own little space to talk about all things MK and party hardy!
💗Before the Party Tips💗
Here are a few tips you can do BEFORE your party to help you generate interest and ensure good attendance:
- Post your favorite products to your social media accounts for several days leading up to the event.
- Send your friends a text or a picture of a product you think they would like, or even tag them in a post about the products.
- Post pictures of yourself with your MK! Everyone will relate to you the most. Show them what you love and tell them why!
- Send your party link to all guests who cannot attend the party. (OUTSIDE PARTY ORDERS COUNT TOWARDS YOUR HOSTESS CREDIT!!) If they do not have FB, send them to www.marykay.com (or your personal website) or text them the e-catalog!
💗Who Do I Invite & How?!💗
There are a number of ways to go about inviting people to your Mary Kay Online party. Some ways work (personal invites), others don't (mass inviting via Facebook). One way that's proven to be very effective is getting personal with your invites. What does this entail? Let's start by making a list of about 50-70 people who you feel would benefit from our products. As you make this list keep in mind our products are truly for everyone, not just makeup lovers. Here are some ideas of women you might want to invite:
- people you went to school with
- current/former colleagues
- church friends
- first responders
- women looking for holiday/special occasion customized gift options
- women who love skincare
- women who love makeup
- women who go above and beyond for other people
- women who deserve an hour of fun with the girls!
- women who love to support other women!
- If you were having a wedding, who would you invite?
Once you make your list, send each of them a personal message asking them if they want an invitation. About half of those people you reached out to will say 🈁yes, and then from there about half of those will participate and purchase.
This may seem like a lot of work up front, but trust me, getting personal works so much better than just shooting out a mass invite or just posing it on your social media.
Here is your INVITE SCRIPT!!!
🈁Hi _____! I'm having a Mary Kay party on Facebook on (DATE & TIME). I love my Mary Kay- we truly have something for everyone! Mary Kay focuses on empowering women to look and feel their best- starting with great skincare and easy solutions to meet every woman's customized skincare and beauty needs. Everything is made right here in the US and the quality is amazing. I have fallen in love and think you will too. Oh! There will also be a giveaway at the end of the party :-) Would you like an invite to check out these great products? Looking forward to hearing from you and hope you're doing well!
If they respond to your message with a 🈁yes or 🈁maybe, go ahead and add them to your list of people that want an invitation. You'll receive an invite image the week of your event that you will send to everyone on that list.
If they respond to your message with a "no", "cant' make it", that's ok! You can say:
"No problem- Thanks for considering! I'll send you the link to shop if you want to look around anyway- no pressure :-) Everyone who orders goes into a drawing for free product! Here's the link: www.marykay.com(or enter your personal website link). I know life gets busy so I'll follow up with you in a few days :-) xo
*If you don't have a personal website, you can
- send them the marykay.com website and then they can text you their order
- send them the e-catalog link and they can text you their order :-)
- send them your FB Group Link to join, and tag them in your shopping/e-catalog link post
In order to maximize your earning potential, don't forget to send your party link to those who are interested but can't participate in the event, as well as those who aren't on social media so they can still shop for products! We will decide and post when you plan to place your order so everyone knows how long your party will stay "open". Any orders placed through that link will go towards your wholesale credit!! (If someone places an order after you place your activating order, it's OK! You'll be active!!
💗During the Party Tips💗
Here are a few more tips you can do DURING your party to ensure you maximize your reward potential:
- Be 🈁visible to your guests. You were the one that personally invited them, so although I do a lot of the work during the party, your guests will participate more if you're interacting with them throughout.
- Go LIVE! Thank everyone for coming, tell them why you decided to host an MK party, and talk about some of your favorite products.
- Engage on EVERY post I make. 🈁Love, comment, and even tag guests who would love the featured product. As we both respond to guests comments, the post will appear in more guests feeds rather than be blocked due to inactivity. Example: 🈁@Lacy this would look so great on you! Or 🈁@Tiana this is the new cleanser I've been using!
Let's Do This Thing!
I am so excited to party with you! Let's work together to get you the most host rewards possible. Let me know as soon as you have the party guest list and I will create the invite and send it your way. Talk to you soon!